New England Coin Laundry Association Updates
CLA has launched a new website that features their benefits in a way you’ve never seen before! Learn how to access those benefits, obtain a free website for your laundromat and attend future educational webinars on topics such as marketing, membership, store operations, store management, equipment, stain removal and much more.
CLA’s New Website and Benefits
- How to gain access to your account and benefits
- Fully guided process of key benefits and delivery
Obtaining a FREE Website For Your Business
- Submitting your website request and how to write your site content for the best results
- How to make changes and manage your website after it’s been built by CLA staff
- Learn how to access past and future webinars as produced by the CLA
- Learn the value and convenience behind webinar education
- New webinar programming to begin in July
Kim Fenolio, Director of Marketing and Online Development, Coin Laundry Association
Don’t Miss This Terrific Opportunity!!
Space is limited!
Please register by May 26, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. (Lunch)
Fireside Inn Portland
81 Riverside Street (I-95 Exit 48)
Portland, Maine (207) 774-5601
VERMONT / NEW HAMPSHIRE:
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.(Lunch)
Capital Plaza Hotel
100 State Street (I-89 Exit 8 )
Montpelier, Vermont (802) 223-5252
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 6:00pm (Dinner)
Foxwoods Resort & Casino
39 Norwich Westerly Road
Ledyard CT (800) 369-9663
Registration can be done online through the CLA website at www.coinlaundry.org/calendar or you may contact Denise Rivers, Affiliate Membership Development Manager at (800) 570-5629.