Is Opening a Laundromat the Investment You Have Been Looking For?
- Recession-resistant business — Clean laundry is always a necessity.
- Balance business ownership with your lifestyle.
- No accounts receivable. Laundromats are a cash business.
- Customers process their own laundry.
If you’re considering building or buying a Laundromat, contact a Yankee Laundromat representative for expert advice on:
- Location – Area demographics are key to your Laundromat success.
- New vs. Existing – Are you better off looking for an existing Laundromat or building new?
- Equipment Mix – What equipment will give you the best return on investment?
- Curb Appeal – You must be seen and attract customers to be successful!
- Business Mix – What neighboring businesses will complement your Laundromat?
Let Us Help You Succeed:
Yankee’s combination of industry expertise and top-quality vended Laundromat equipment has placed investors like you on the path to vended laundry success for over 25 years.
Sign up for our News Letter
Get to know the real Yankee when you sign up to receive information on special promotions, limited-time sales, information about upcoming seminars, and so much more. Click here to get started:
Get on the Path to Vended Laundry Success!
Contact us or call (800) 239-9265 for helpful guidance on starting a Laundromat. Investing in Laundromats can deliver a strong ROI.